Friday, December 23, 2011

Cheesecake Dip


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Brooke!!!  This super awesome dip comes to us from my friend Brooke.  I did make a little change since I put it in my snowman bowl.  Brooke's recipe is called Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip, Brooke puts mini chocolate chips in hers.  She also likes to use gingersnaps for dipping "because the spicy flavor of the cookie balances the sweetness of the dip."  I did not want a dalmatian looking snowman so that is why the chips got left out of mine  :o)

Leaving the chips out makes the dip taste like the inside of a pumpkin roll cake.  It was really good dipped on graham cracker sticks (I got scooby snacks..hehehe) and vanilla wafers.  I took this dip to a party at my Aunt Teresa's house last night.  The snowman bowl was so festive looking!


I also made the bowl.  I saw a picture of a snowman punch bowl with egg nog in it at Six in the suburbs blog and thought it was really cute and figured why not make a small bowl for a white dip...turned out perfect!



Cheesecake Dip
from Brooke B

1 (8oz) cream cheese
1 stick butter
3/4 C powdered sugar
2 T brown sugar
1 t vanilla

If you want chocolate chip cheese cake dip add 3/4 C mini chocolate chips

Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth, add sugars and vanilla.
Beat well and if making chocolate chip cheesecake dip fold in the mini chips.