Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet Cole Slaw


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.

I just love the Lenten season!  That is when we eat a lot of fish and along with fish you have to have Cole Slaw.


 I use bag cole slaw that you get in the produce department of your grocery and then I make my own sweet dressing sauce to put over top of the slaw.  It is so creamy and sweet.  I also like this dressing on broccoli and cauliflower salad.


Sweet Cole Slaw


dressing:
1 C miracle whip salad dressing
1/2 C milk
1 C sugar
2 tsp vinegar
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder

1 bag (14 oz) shredded cabbage or you could shred your own cabbage and carrots

Mix dressing ingredients well then pour over shredded cabbage and mix well.