Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Cookie Celebration



Today is my Birthday and to help me celebrate some of my blogging friends have shared their cookie recipes with me.  Please click on the name of the cookie so you too can visit each blog and see these delicious treats!  Thank you ladies for making my day so special!





Take4 Chocolate Pudding Cookies by Frugal Foodie Mama 


Vanilla Pudding Snickerdoodles by Mom's test Kitchen


Best Toffee Chocolate Chunk Cookies by A little CLAIREification


Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Cherries by Cooking on the front burner




Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies by It Bakes Me Happy


Almond Crunch Cookies by Call Me PMC


Mom's Thumbprint Cookies by My Life as Robin's Wife


Monster Cookies  by The Mandatory Mooch

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Nina! Such yummy cookie recipes! Thank you for including my Take4 Chocolate Pudding Cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday....I love your roundup and thanks for using my recipe. Pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Nina!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your celebration. Now I am craving cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of birthdays Nina! What a great cookie round up - YUM! Thanks so much for including my Toffee Chocolate Chunk cookies. Pinning now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...