Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball

Yum
This cheese ball was one of the super bowl snacks I made.  I would say it was my favorite snack of the night too.  I rolled the cheese ball in bacon instead of nuts and boy did that ever bring out the flavor in the spices.




Yum
The cheese ball was soft and spreadable

Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball

1  8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
1/2 C sour cream
1 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dried chives
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp tarragon
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp lemon pepper
1/2 C bacon, fried and chopped

Fry bacon, drain and set aside.  Put all remaining ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.  Scoop cheese ball mixture out of bowl and make into a ball.  Gently roll the cheese ball in the bacon.  Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.


12 comments:

  1. Yuuum! Bacon and ranch is the best. I know my whole family would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorites, together? Delicious! Can't wait to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious! Pinning. I found your link on Treasure Box Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this looks so good, and I've been wanting a cheese ball. I know it's weird, I just want cheeseballs occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Yummy!! I love a good cheese ball!! Hey I would love for you to share your stuff on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday-Link Party that starts tomorrow!! I would love to have you!! http://www.cookinandcraftin.com/my-2-favorite-things-on-thursday-link-party-6/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look delicious. Cant wait to try it. Husband will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks delicious!! Perfect for parties! Our motto here is bacon makes everything taste better! :) Thanks for sharing it with us at #FoodieFriDIY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful! This looks so amazing. I can't wait to try it. Pinned and tweeted. Thank you for being a part of our party and we hope to see you on Monday at 7 pm. We can't wait to party with you! Happy Valentines' Day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmmm, you had me at bacon! Sounds perfect for watching the big game. Thanks for sharing at the This Is How We Roll Link Party at Organized 31.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cheese ball looks delicious! How could it not be with it being rolled in bacon? Thanks so much for sharing at my Creative Ways Link Party. Hope you'll be back tonight to share with us more great recipes!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...