Sunday, March 20, 2016

Maker's Mark Steak Marinade


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.

I will be marinading every stake from now on with this Bourbon Marinade.  The steak was the juiciest steak I have ever eaten.

I am an A1 steak sauce kind of girl but with this steak there was no sauce needed!  The meat had a nice sweet taste with a hint of bourbon.  I do not like to drink bourbon straight but add it to recipes and I love it.  I found a bourbon Worcestershire sauce down in Kentucky that is awesome.  I use the bourbon Worcestershire sauce on my hamburgers while I am grilling them not only do they taste good and are really moist they smell terrific on the grill while they are cooking.


Maker's Mark Steak Marinade

1/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1 shot Makers's Mark Bourbon  (2 1/2 tablespoons)
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon orange juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard ( I used Jack Daniels Dijon Mustard)

Mix all ingredients and pour into a gallon bag.  Place steaks down in bag and toss bag around to make sure steaks get covered with the marinade.  Place bag in refrigerator for 8 hours.  Take steaks out of bag and place on grill.  Dispose of the bag and marinade.  Grill steaks to your liking.

** our steak cut was: USDA Choice Cab 1st Cut Top Loin Steak Boneless**