Sunday, October 29, 2017

Pumpkin Cheese Ball


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.


I'm back!  The wedding was absolutely beautiful!  Bill and I had the best time of our lives last weekend.  So I was back in the kitchen this weekend.  I was trying to be good prior to the wedding with trying to lose some weight but now I am still going to try but do not feel like I cannot cheat a little bit.

Here is a sneak peak at a few pictures......


Mr and Mrs Jones


First Dance


Cake Table


Bill and the groomsman


Mother and Son Dance


Bill getting a kiss from his girls  (Cally and I)


Bill and I


Me pinning on Bill's boutonniere 


Amanda and the bridesmaids on the party bus in route to the church


I think my niece Madison took some picture of the rehearsal dinner that Bill and I hosted at our home.  Next time I will see about posting some of those.


Back to the Cheese Ball..... I think this is the best cheese ball I have ever made.  It has all my favorites, dried beef, bacon, jalapenos, bourbon barrel Worcestershire sauce and cheeze its :)

My first bottle of bourbon barrel Worcestershire I bought when Bill and I were visiting Billy and we toured Woodford Reserve Distillery.  This second bottle I found on Amazon.  I thought I would have to wait until we were in Kentucky again to find more so I was super excited when I found it on Amazon!

I also like to pour bourbon barrel Worcestershire sauce on my hamburgers while they are on the grill... oh when the sauce hits the hot grill and smokes the smell is heavenly!

Pumpkin Cheese Ball

2 blocks cream cheese, softened
1/2 pound bacon, fried and chopped
2 packages dried beef, chopped
2 jalapenos, seeded and chopped
3 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon onion powder
6 teaspoons bourbon barrel Worcestershire sauce (can use regular)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
crushed Cheeze its
green pepper stem (for the pumpkin stem)

Cook bacon, when almost fully cooked add the chopped jalapenos to the skillet to get tender.

Drain bacon and jalapenos on paper towel.

To bowl add cream cheese, bacon, jalapenos, dried beef, sour cream, onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper

Mix until completely combined

Roll the cheese ball mixture up in plastic wrap and shape into a ball

Take the cheese ball out of the wrap and roll in crushed Cheeze its

cut the stem off of the green pepper and place on top of the cheese ball

chill cheese ball until ready to eat..... serve with crackers or large fritos