Friday, March 16, 2012

Chocolate Bundt cake with White Chocolate Hazel Nut Icing


AFFILIATE NOTICE


This blog participates in various forms of advertising,including affiliate marketing. Thank you for your support.
I have another bundt cake for you.  I have been doing a lot of bundt cakes lately because that has been the easiest for me to make for the soup kitchen.  The cakes I made for the soup kitchen this week I did not ice, instead I made chocolate bundt cakes and sprinkled powdered sugar and cocoa powder over them.  I am going to have to make this cake for them in the near future.  It was so chocolaty and super moist.  I just baked a chocolate cake mix and then made my homemade icing.  In the icing I used melted white chocolate chips and Bailey's Hazel Nut coffee creamer...oh was this icing ever good!!  I loved the taste along with the smooth texture.  It was thicker than a glaze but as you can see it did come down the sides a little when I iced the cake.


Chocolate Bundt cake with White Chocolate Hazel Nut Icing

cake:
1 chocolate cake mix and ingredients to make cake

icing:
1 C powdered sugar
1/3 C white chocolate chips, melted
1 tsp vanilla
3 Tbsp Bailey's Hazel Nut coffee creamer

Mix and bake cake according to package instructions.  Cool Cake.

for icing:

Mix all ingredients together and pour over cake.